HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, May 14, 2010

As Seen In ScrapBook Inspirations Idea Book

I was thrilled to finally have this in my not-so-hot little hands (it is almost winter here so my hands are always cold)

100_1692

I even made the front cover!!
And I kid you not, the magazine fell open to the page with my layout on it

 100_1698

Super excited that I can finally show you the page I made back in November :)

 100_8397

Used bits from Studio Calico’s Yearbook kit

100_8403

lots of Such Sweet Tierney Buttons

100_8404

giving some height to the title

100_8406

and the journaling :)

100_8405

oh and spot the blue+white behind “capture” that is a promotional sticker from the kit
Love to add those here and there
Just wish I could afford more of their kits lol
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sharmaine. I love it. The colors are great and I am sure it must have been very hard to keep that lovely layout under wraps.

    I went through the rest of your catch up posts. You have been very busy for certain.

    My favorite pictures were in the autumn post. I always laugh when I think that we are going into the hottest time of year when you are so cold.

    Stay warm,
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i but i just couldnt keep scrolling through.. this is amazing.. i so totally love the button work under the title..super super idea...
    oh i love it and congrats on making the cover.. yay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congrats sweet friend...how awesome...you made the front page!!! I LOVE IT and you sooooo deserve it!!!

    What an adorable LO!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hands, arms, shoulders and ... are all hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm thanks Dave! I think your hot too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)