HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, January 26, 2012

If They Could See Us They Would Tell Us That We're Crazy

Australia Day today
Lamb roast for dinner
and I finished cleaning up the craft cupboard
While dinner cooked
Dave watched the cricket
The girls played
and I scrapped this page

IMG_8432

this page took me about 30 minutes to create
I made another “Behind the page” video for you
Because it took me a little longer to create
The video is in 2 parts (one video though)

http://youtu.be/-W9O_TVm3b8

here are some close ups

IMG_8434

love the texture

IMG_8435

and the colour combo

IMG_8436

fresh and summery

IMG_8438

and the journaling

IMG_8437

What colour combinations are you liking at the moment?
What colour do you steer clear of??

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Your so very talented Sharmaine!

    Happy Australia Day!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison Winchester11:28 PM

    Just wondering, what type of lettering is the HAPPY? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)