HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 16, 2012

You Can Climb A Ladder Up To The Sun

Love the Kraft It Up challenge for April
It’s to use 3 other pieces of Kraft as well as the Kraft base.
I think it might be the prompt to overload the Kraft that I love?!
So here is what the prompt created

IMG_9941

Kraft coloured alphas

IMG_9948

Kraft cardstock on Kraft cardstock
Using my silhouette cameo to cut some numbers

IMG_9949

Corrugated cardboard is good Kraft

IMG_9950

and a brown paper bag scrap…
That’s almost as good as a brown paper bag!

IMG_9951

I used bits from a kit that I purchased from Tania, at Just Scrap and Stamp
this is what the kit looked like

Sweet Daffodil Embellishment Kit for Scrapbooking or Cardmaking

So you can see I still have quite a few bits left
I love the yellow and grey
and love it with the Kraft

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. the color scheme is cute. Your girls are growing up wonderfully (:
    love the string fiber usage, I just bought some not too long ago...can't wait to play with the goodies i have on the table for my next project. The inspiration I get from you is always fantastic, thank you so much (:
    Peace be with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sharmaine, I do so love the way you have used this sheet of chippie numbers as your background. Very creative indeed. Also love the string tied around the jar, looks great. Thanks for joining in with us over at KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love the punched out numbers in the background...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)