HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

The Unknown Distance To The Great Beyond

Last week, was it last week?
Where does the time go?
Anyway
Last week
I made this video for the Cocoa Daisy blog

Here is the layout that I shared

IMG_1701

I love the World map stamp from Cocoa Daisy when it is embossed

IMG_1704

I used bits from previous Cocoa Daisy kits

IMG_1705

chopping up bits and pieces as I went

IMG_1706

and adding them here and there

IMG_1707

Lots of American Crafts embellishments
The gorgeous flair is from Sasha Farina’s etsy store

IMG_1708

Love being able to scrap the things the girls say

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That was a really interesting read-I would never have thought to cut a LO down to 8.5 x 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 PM

    i enjoyed watching the video. i never thought to cut down the size of the page after it is created. your mind is so creative! love it all. i have been biting at the bit to get in the studio and create and even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)