HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Anything Can Happen

With the closing of 2012 I was pondering what my One Little Word for the new year would be.
What would be the word to carry me into the next year.
Thinking of what I wanted to take from the old year and what I wanted from the new.
A word that would encompass what I want to achieve for 2013.
A word that would centre me throughout the year.
There were a few things that sparked for me.

Firstly was the song that the class, I had been working with, used for their end of year performance.
Listen to the song, rather than watch the video (it’s a bit umm gruesome in parts)

Then there were the lyrics for Mary Poppins song

and then came Christmas.
Christmas is a time for believing.
For us, it’s a time for celebrating what we believe in.
and for Kids it is a time for believing they have been good and that Santa will deliver.
So with all this in mind I arrived at my word for 2013….
BELIEVE

IMG_4674

I am believing for a year of possibilities.
I am hoping for a year of growth, believing those around me will grow too.
I am wanting a year of believing in myself, a growing confidence in my ability.
I am expecting a year of amazing opportunities, believing that I will open and ready for these.

IMG_4675

I believe that this year I will have time for Dave and I.
I believe that this year I will care for my family in strong, healthy ways.
I believe that this year I will be creative.
I believe that this year I will stay focused on what matters and let slide the things that don’t.

IMG_4676

In 2013 I believe anything can happen.
I am excited.
I am ready.
And I believe.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. It will be a pleasure to be on the ride with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my word too.... let's make it happen!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)