HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cocoa Daisy Sneak Peek Of The May Kit

The May Cocoa Daisy kit has arrived
in plenty of time for me to give you some sneak peeks at what I have created
Aren’t you lucky!
Lots of fun things in the main kit and add ons
All my pages contain bits from all the kits

Including the Day In the Life Kit

And I have to say
All the kits are pretty cool!
I don’t think there is anything in any of the kits that I don’t like!

Lots of possibilites
Lots of colour
Lots of fun!
On sale to subscribers 9pm on the 28th (EST US Time)
On sale to nun-subscribers on the 1st (US time).
You won’t want to miss out
This one will be a sell out, and quick!
Also very excited by the sneak Christine shared

Can you see the logo on the hybrid ink???
So very excited for Christine and all she is shaping Cocoa Daisy to be!!!!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing more than just a sneak!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)