HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Looking For Fun, Chasing Some Honey Bees

Almost half way through the first week of the school holidays.
We’ve been enjoying the lack of schedule.
The girls have been reacquainting themselves with the trampoline, library books and hanging out.
It’s been good to watch.
The other day I posted my post on the D-lish Scraps  blog, you can it read HERE
I had fun playing with some gorgeous goodies

IMG_6109

doilies, pvc and crocheted

IMG_6110

flowers, resin and metal

IMG_6111

add a heart button and a whole lot of Chic Tags 

IMG_6112

And the thoughts in my head were now on a page

IMG_6108

I also made a monochrome page

IMG_6078

Using a paperclip freebie (from Scrapbooking Memories Magazine) that I’ve had a while

IMG_6081

using washi tape to alter some alphas I’ve had a while

IMG_6083

and documented another moment in time.

IMG_6084

Although I got it wrong…
It was Anti-Bully Day not Harmony Day.
Doh!
Never mind, she knew what I meant!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love both these layouts and the idea of using washi tape on thickets to revamp them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both awesome!! Love them!
    So glad that school holiday is going good. I've been watching the photos on instagram. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)