HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Two Worlds Among The Stars

Yesterday I received a cupcake in the mail
A Piece of Cake Designs mini kit
Today I finished off a page using the kit

IMG_6805

I used my circle graph stamp, instead of the mask that is in the kit.
I added some red mist as well as the Green mist (found in the kit).

IMG_6806

Love all the papers and bits that are in the mini kit

IMG_6807

I also sprayed some of the white alpha stickers with the Green Mist
And painted the wood veneer camera (also in the kit)

IMG_6808

I like the result
I like that the mini kit had everything I needed to create this

IMG_6804

Little kits like this are great for getting page made quickly.
Taking the “think” out of coordinating products.
Giving you something fun to play with.
What tricks do you have for creating a scrap page quickly?

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. oooh just love that background!..and these colours are a fave combo of mine at the moment!..gorgeous page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ! Love the circle graph stamp !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sneezed on it as well after you had a bleeding nose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Dave... and now my secret is out!! Love you too :)

      Delete
  4. Great question! I love this page and will have to try some of these color washes on my next project. Quick pages for me come after I talk to someone else and they say something really interesting that kick starts my brain. The quickest pages come when I limit my choices to certain colors or embellishments or else I'll just spend the whole time going back to my stash to try to find the "perfect" this or that and before I know it 2 hours have passed. I also create super fast pages when I use smaller page sizes like 8x11 because that size and shape are less intimidating to me for some reason. I wish I could say the same for Project Life- no matter how much I pare down that thing kicks my butt- it's just so detailed and intricate! Even with using stickers 1 kind of paper and photos printed by a third party I still take hours on each page- it's nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous is that photo! Love it and I love your page. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that background!! The colour just pops and with the teal is just stunning!! Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Photo and a beautiful layout to show case that photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)