HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sneak Peek Cocoa Daisy “Blueprint” Kit

Due to the Christmas mail my January Cocoa Daisy kit hasn’t arrived yet.
So today I share with you some of the sneak peeks from the newsletter.
The main kit, including gorgeous exclusives

“Drawing Board” add on

“T-Square” add on

“Graphite” paper add on

and the “Day in the Life”  kit

Reveal is happening over at the Cocoa Daisy site very shortly
so make sure you check it all out.
I am looking forward to getting back into the creative mode when it arrives.

PS: this is my 2000 blog post.
I’ve been aiming to get to this milestone before the end of the year.
Looks like I just scraped in.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your 2000th blog post!! awesome work! I love the look of those sneaks too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne :) I'm looking forward to seeing the kit in real life, it looks gorgeous in the sneaks doesn't it :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)