HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, February 08, 2014

And Yet Another As Seen In Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Volume 16 No 2

From the September 2013 publication
My page “Autumn Nuts”.
Commissioned layout for the Free Paper challenge.

IMG_6678

I added some flair from The Greatest View 

IMG_6679

Cut out some alphas and used the rest as backing for my photo

IMG_6680

Added some Dymo journaling

IMG_6681

And smiled at the memory captured.

IMG_6675

Material list: Cardstock: Bazzill, Pattern Paper: Free Paper, Alphas: Free Scrapabet,
Flair: Greatest View, Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye, Ink: Ranger,
Adhesives: X-Press It Foam Tape, X-Press It Double Sided Tape,
Other: Machine Stitching, Dymo Labeller and Dymo tape.

As part of the “challenge” I had to make a card too

IMG_6682

Material List: Cardstock: Bazzill, Pattern Paper: Free Paper, Alphas: Free Scrapabet,
Stamp: Cocoa Daisy, Ink: Ranger, Punch: Marvy,
Adhesives: X-Press It Foam Tape, X-Press It Double Sided Tape, X-Press It Glue Marker, Other: Typewriter

 

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)