HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

As Seen In Scrapbook Creations Magazine Issue 102

From the November 2013 publication
My page “2013 My year of travel”

IMG_7146

And what a year it was!!

IMG_7147

Good memories, even the tougher trips.

IMG_7145


Material List: Alpha Stickers: Basic Grey and American Crafts, Wood Veneer: Studio Calico,
Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye and Basic Grey, Stamp: Cocoa Daisy, Embossing Powder: American Crafts, Mist: Maya Road,
Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo, Cut File: Cocoa Daisy,
Adhesive: X-Press It Clear Gel Glue, X-Press It Glue Marker and X-Press It Double Sided Tape,
Other: Shipping Tags, Ink and Paper

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)