HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cocoa Daisy - Reveal–August 2014 “Modern + Vintage”

Reveal day at Cocoa Daisy 
Loving all the kits that this month offers.
It allowed me to make 6 layouts so far.
Today I can share 3 with you.
IMG_3665
Loved the pack of Fancy Pants die cuts.
IMG_3664
Such fun!
IMG_3663
 
IMG_3667
IMG_3672
IMG_3670
Loved the Simple Stories overlays and the tissue paper packaging.
IMG_3756
They must have known I’d love the tissue paper!
IMG_3758
 
IMG_3759
The alpha options in the kits are pretty awesome too!
IMG_3773
And oh my the light bulbs!
IMG_3774
And the packaging!
IMG_3775
 
IMG_3776
 
All in all I just loved working with August’s kits.
But… There is something amazing coming in September.
Can’t wait to share it with you.
But for now check out something else that’s coming to Cocoa Daisy in September

image
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection of stories and pages, love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)