HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

As Seen In Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Vol 16 No 7

From the February 2014 publication

IMG_8518

My page “Be Your Own Captain”

IMG_8519

Inspired by the One Little Word challenge,

IMG_8520

The word being Fierce.

IMG_8521

I took this spin on the word.

IMG_8514

Because sometimes words allow you to do that.

Material List: Cardstock: Bazzill, Pattern Paper: October Afternoon, My Mind’s Eye,
Flair: Greatest View, Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn, Doily: D-lish Scraps, Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop,
Texture Paint: Mont Marte, Paint: Kaiser Crafts, Adhesive: X-Press It Double Sided Tape,
Ink: Cocoa Daisy, Other: Date stamp, Machine Stitching, Tissue Paper, Thread, Pen, Staples.

 

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)