HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2 Tired But Happy Swimmers

Pulling out a bunch of scrap products I played and created this page.

IMG_4597

I used things that wouldn’t ordinarily have “gone together”.

IMG_4598

But things that “worked together”.

IMG_4599

Sometimes you need to just use what you have

IMG_4601

And use them your own way

IMG_4600

To tell the stories you want to tell.

Because that is the important part.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)