HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cocoa Daisy – Sneak Peek – November 2014 “Weathervane”

Have you seen the sneaks of November’s Cocoa Daisy kit??

CD14-Sneak-Header-Nov-Alt-600x600[1]

My kit has been here for a week but life has taken over and I have only one page underway.

Reveal is at 8pm EST (US time) on the 28th.
That’s about 18 hours or so from now (time conversion are not my strong point!).
Make sure you check out the Cocoa Daisy forum for all the details and chatter.
I’ll be at work so hope you have fun! Will also have my gallery fully loaded by the end of the week.
There are so many great things in the November kits.
The wood veneer and exclusives are some of my favourites!

With December approaching there is also a Document December kit and add on, as well as the DITL Christmas.
DITL-Christmas

Doc-Dec

Doc-Dec-add-on

They are all on sale now to everyone.
Please note these kits will incur a separate shipping charge.
You can read more on blog www.cocoadaisy.com/blog
Or purchase them HERE.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)