HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Cocoa Daisy Reveal – January 2015 - “Pajama Time”

I loved playing with the January Cocoa Daisy kit “Pajama Time”
My kit arrived just after reveal
And I’ve been finding time, while on holidays at Grandma’s house,
To complete three pages.

IMG_5783

IMG_5784

IMG_5785

I used some of the tissue paper from the kit
To layer up behind the photo
And to stamp the gorgeous cat stamp on to.

IMG_5794

IMG_5795

IMG_5797

I used the Amy Tangerine stitching template to create the “&”
I then filled it in with a black sharpie pen.

IMG_5809

IMG_5810

IMG_5811

IMG_5812

IMG_5813

Before we came away on holidays
I printed off some photos
And typed up some journaling.
The first part of this story was already typed up and ready to go.
The second part happened while we were here
So I added some handwritten journaling to complete the page.

There are still some kits available in the Cocoa Daisy store 
And you won’t be disappointed if you purchase one.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Sharmaine, I LOVE these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts. Love the colours...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)