HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jot Magazine - “Grade 10”

February saw the girls, and I, heading back to school.
Starting off the new school year.
Perfect opportunity to scrap a page for
Jot Magazine’s back to school segment.

IMG_6608

Now normally this pattern paper would scare me.
But I have done a complete 180
And now love the challenge that these papers bring.

IMG_6610

This paper was perfect for this theme.
New doors and new opportunities await her.

IMG_6611

Can’t wait to see where she goes in the future.

IMG_6613

Looking forward to see what door she opens.

SharmaineKruijver_JotMagazine9_YouAreHere

I’ve used pieces from the February Cocoa Daisy kits
To create this page.
Only adding the doily, flair and alphas
From my own supplies.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Just perfect! My girl is in grade 10 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the symbolism of the doors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)