HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Jot Magazine – “Popcorn?”

Each issue of Jot Magazine contains
A creative prompt section by Sian.
Issue 9 is out and I was inspired to create
Using no colour.

 

IMG_6767

That is a tough one for me.
So instead of pops of colour
I have used pops of texture.

IMG_6768

Some texture paste circles, thanks to stencil from The Crafter’s Workshop.
A wash of watercolour paint.
Backed my photo with a card from Cocoa Daisy 

IMG_6769

Some pattern paper for dimension
And a “naked” flair from Flutterby Designs 

IMG_6770

All topped off with a sprinkle of foam stickers.

SharmaineKruijver_JotMagazine9_Popcorn

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)