HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 23, 2015

I Hum Because I Don't Know The Words

I packed up my July Cocoa Daisy kit yesterday.
Which was great timing because today my August kit arrived.
So before I start showing you some sneaks of August
Here are 2 more layouts I made using the July kit.

IMG_8248

The July challenge, over on the Cocoa Daisy blog,

IMG_8249

Is all about beverages.

IMG_8246

This is the story that inspired my page.

IMG_8247

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyJul15_IMadeAPicture

Also on the Cocoa Daisy blog
Is a post I wrote, hoping to inspire you to capture more everyday moments.

IMG_8268

Moments like this.

IMG_8269

Capturing moments like this

IMG_8270

Because today is a gift.

IMG_8271

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyJul15_BedHair

I want to be able to remember lots of todays.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)