HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Jot Magazine - July 2015 Mood Board

The July Mood Board challenge is up on the Jot Magazine blog.

smallJULY2015BESHKA BOARD



Love the refreshing pops of orange and blue.
Knew, straight away, I wanted to challenge myself with an orange background.

IMG_8083

So I used a Flutterby Designs stencil, Maggie Holmes packaging
And a Cocoa Daisy stamp and file cut

IMG_8084

Topped it all off with some other embellishments

IMG_8085

Typed up my story

IMG_8086

And the results…

SharmaineKruijver_JotMoodBoardJul15_9

Love how a mood board can inspire some creativity.
Are you feeling inspired to be creative?

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. You are full on AMAZING! Love this LO..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)