HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, April 09, 2016

As Seen In Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Vol 18 No 11 - "I See You"

I was totally bowled over
When I had an email saying
"We are putting together our SUPERSTARS issue
and your name was raised on our Facebook page
as someone whose work is greatly admired for its story telling!
We’d love it if you’d consider partaking in our
‘Style Stars’ feature for an upcoming issue."

Well, thank you whoever put my name out there.
Thank you for your admiration
And the opportunity to create
And share another story.
 

To tie in with my story
I used vellum to type up my journaling.
 

It is hard to read
But that's what I wanted.
 
 
I want you to be drawn right in to this story.
I want you to have to see beyond.
I want you to really see.


I want you to feel the invisible.
I want you to see it.

Because we all have that feeling sometimes.


And that is when we need someone nearby
To tell us we are visible.
We are seen.
We are important.
 
 
So that's the story.
Thank you for letting me share it.
Materials Used: Pattern Paper: Gossamer Blue and Cocoa Daisy. Alpha Stickers: American Crafts.
Die Cuts: Evalicious. Wood Veneer: Flutterby Designs. Printable: Cocoa Daisy. Stamp: Cocoa Daisy.
Ink: Cocoa Daisy. Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye. Other: Typewriter, vellum, nail polish.
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)