HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, May 07, 2016

"Grandma's Shack"- Jot Magazine May 2016 Mood Board Challenge

So honoured to be asked to put together
Jot Magazine's latest Mood Board.

http://jotmagazine.com/may-2016-mood-board/
 
Just love that large picture
And used it for the inspiration for my creation.
 
 
I painted some watercolour paper
And cut it up.
I stitched pieces onto my page
And this became the foundation
For the rest of my page.
 
Had to add this gorgeous
(and very appropriate)
Day In The Life Card
From Cocoa Daisy.
 
 
Did I mention it was appropriate?

 
 It truly was
And is!
 
Hope the mood board inspires you to create.
 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love your stitched squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Sharmaine! Miss you at Cocoa Daisy......no one does paint better and love your designs too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)