HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, March 12, 2017

"Sisterly Love" - Jot Magazine Issue 17

The "Hearts Gallery", in the newest issue of Jot Magazine
Is full of creative ways to use the shape on a layout.



I use a tag from Crate



And a heart button, from Pink Paislee,



To create this page about my sister and I.

 
 
Material List: Cardstock: Bazzil. Alphas: American Crafts.
Embellishments: Crate Paper die cuts and sticker,
My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper enamel dots, Pink Paislee button.
Other: Typewriter, cotton thread, ink, paper clip.


Make sure you check out this issue because it's full of creativeness
And also includes a brand new feature "Day in the life"
Where a few of the Jot Girls share a few photos of their day.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great design and how precious is that photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)