HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, June 11, 2017

"You 2" - Jot Magazine Issue 18

It's no secret
I love to add journaling to my layouts.


I love a page with a story.


Adding journaling with my trusty typewriter is my favourite.
 
So I used a whole page, ripped from a journal pad,
And got typing.

Issue 18 of Jot Magazine
 Has a gallery all about different ways of adding
Journaling to your page.

Anything that inspires story telling
Get a big two thumbs up from me!
 
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill. Pattern Paper: Bella Blvd. Alphas: American Crafts.
Embellishments: Simple Stories/Reset Girl, American Crafts, Cocoa Vanilla Sutdio,
Shimelle, Echo Park, Flutterby Designs, Typo.
Other: Paint, staples, machine stitching, ink, pen.




Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)